Thursday, March 17, 2011

few more....

 Cody rode Warrens knuck for the week.
 Tons of Bro on Bro on Chopper riding in Daytona this year. This is Chauncy getting a lift on Dwaynes freshly finished Weed Steed.
And Nick on his shovel. This bike is so incredibly sick its ridiculous. I may be a little biased due to my man-crush on Nick, but whatever. For those who dont already know, Blogger becomes a real time consuming thing when youre using a slow computer to do your bidding. That being said, I havent had time to put up a big post complete with captions of daytoner, so i figured three shots would hold you guys over for now.

2 comments:

Nick said...

Well, I had no idea that you are quite the photographer. We should have made out.

Jay said...

I refer to it as riding "Mandem" and as far as im concerned the only way to ride is with a dude by your side haha or on your back whichever

Yup. We be on the INSTAGRAM trend too...