Monday, November 29, 2010

Roscoes, part deux

Some of the pics I snapped at Roscoes
 The view from my front porch
 ManChild
 double-wide tattooing
 ok, forget the skulls-a-plenty and this was one sick trike
 This pan was pretty damn sharp. Love the Wilwood brake in the rear
 nice chainguard.
 clean clean clean
 tuff looking shovel

 The Colonel bought a jar of moonshine from some dude wandering around.
 Kevin- I aint drinking nothing from a jar you bought off some bum at this place.
 Trust me, I did you a favor by cutting the bars out of this shot.
 Kelly was a Fun-gi the entire trip and looked nuts like this all three days.
 Believe it or not, there was chilli. and it was damn good!
 Danzig showed up
 I got stoked that the free beer wasnt absolute swill when i saw the banner....
 DUPED! Natural Light?!?!!? ah well, free beer is free beer.
 now you see why we started calling this place barter town?

 swing tree. Highlight of the trip. next year we are camping under this bad boy.
 The large crowd of men that are gathered around the stage are watching the vocal only Orgasm Contest. yea, pretty retarded.
For nick- the only critter nudity I captured on the trip. I was a titty-dunk tank where the object was to diplace more water than the last critter.
 yea, pretty much.

3 comments:

Nick said...

I love that game.

Ijneb said...

looked like you guys had a blast, next year im gonna make it up there

Anonymous said...

Damn, Roscoe's has grown a lot! I went many moons ago when it was nothing but tents. good times

Yup. We be on the INSTAGRAM trend too...