Thursday, December 3, 2009

been a tad slow round these parts....

my apologies folks-been a bit busy lately with some side hobbies. the ice bike is coming along, as is my new pad. As of this Saturday, for the first time in a long time, i will have my own living quarters. peaches is a mere stones throw from the front door to my building so if i really get lonely i can strut over there. gonna be buckling down here shortly... got school starting up in january and my side projects are getting me a little more involved. Theres a high possibility i will wind up tearing the shovel apart again this winter... I only planned to take the top end off and repair the 2 broken rocker studs... but i dont know if i will be able to contain myself- you know how it is.

Ill be posting when i can and keeping you up to date on the ice forecast as well. in the meantime, ride safe and be nice to eachother.

No comments:

Yup. We be on the INSTAGRAM trend too...