Wednesday, July 29, 2009

so today i spent my lunchbreak riding around on an XR1200. Ho. Lee. Crap. I knew this thing was gonna be fun, but i didn't think it'd be this much fun. I went all over town to my favorite turns and whacked the throttle and that bike moves! Throw her to the side and you can't believe how far over it leans. Pulls the front end, stops on a dime, and splits lanes like nobodys business. The only downside to the bike is the cost..... of all the speeding tickets you will collect if you get one. two thumbs up, Harley. Good Job. now about that rocker.....
so because i was too busy exceeding the speed limit, i didn't have time to stop for lunch. I called a co-worker that's always ordering out and asked if he was gonna get lunch. Sure enough, he was headed to JC's Tortas (yea, i thought he was a carpenter too.) I've seen Tortas on the menus when i go to Mexican restaurants, but never gave it a second thought. who wants to eat a sandwich when you can have tacos? Anyway, I tell him to get me what he's getting and he shows up with this monster. A pile of breaded steak with lettuce, tomato, mayo, jalapenos, and slices of avocado. i don't think i'll be eating again till tomorrow.

No comments:

Yup. We be on the INSTAGRAM trend too...