Friday, October 31, 2008

so, here we go getting all emotional again.

I had a long talk with someone i consider a good friend this morning, and he made me realize that sometimes when you have good intentions, you ought to stop and think about your execution first. It was pretty crummy and immature of me to air my dirty laundry out the way i did. this was intended to be a place that is nothing more than motorcycles and a good time and i crossed that line and got my personal life involved instead. no matter how mad i am about what has happened, i owe an apology to someone for the manner in which i went about it. if i could go back and do it differently, i certainly would, but at this point i can only apologize and learn a lesson. doooshbag taught me a long time ago that anyone can say sorry... but it doesn't really mean anything if you do it again... so consider that the last time i air my grevances out in public.
Yup. We be on the INSTAGRAM trend too...