Wednesday, January 20, 2010

"husky"


ever see those pictures of yourself and wonder what happened to the shapelier, slimmer you? yea, this one did it. Me and Weyland climbing out of Lake Michigan at the polar bear plunge on New Years day- I think this is the point in time when we both thought that our outies had turned to innies if you know what i mean. Anyway, me and kevo relay back and forth about bikes all the time and we've come to the conclusion that theres no sense in riding a bitchin bike if you're too ugly to pick up broads with it. so this is the winter where i'm getting in shape and getting my bike into a different shape. hardboiled eggs and oatmeal for breakfast, PBJ and carrots for lunch. I heard they had arm wrestling at the Love Cycles show, so i'm gearing up for some Greco-Roman wrestling at Born Free 2!

1 comment:

B Harlow said...

I'll take that greco challenge.

Yup. We be on the INSTAGRAM trend too...