Thursday, February 19, 2009



to the asshole that broke into my truck last nite: thanks. thanks alot. can't you at the very least check the door handles? i leave it unlocked for a reason.... so that you won't smash my window in. i consider it a courtesy to you and your hoodlum friends.... i wouldn't want you to get cut by glass while you are robbing me. and if you're going to break in... TAKE SOMETHING! ANYTHING! i don't care, steal my CD's, take my bank receipts, steal the owners manual to my truck.... at least make me feel like i got robbed, not just bent over.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im sorry Tony. If it was me breaking into your truck (as it someday may very well be), Id steal everything I can get my white hands on! I hope that makes you feel a little better. Must of been a cold ride.

Anonymous said...

DAMN that sucks! Karma will get them

CycleDelicCycles said...

fuckin crackheads

Yup. We be on the INSTAGRAM trend too...