Monday, April 6, 2009

same dance, different ballroom.

so here we go again.... she's torn down, headed for the sandblaster, then my homemade basement spray booth, then on to re-assembly... deja vu. done this the last two years, and i'm actually excited for it! it's kinda like legos. this year things will be a tad different... the dooosh is leaving for FL tomorrow morning, so i won't have the extra hand to help, but oh well.... not the first time. and i won't be at the shed assembling it either... gonna do it at my work this year. so close yet so far....

it's time's like these i'm thankful for my dad showing me the basics of turning wrenches. (oh c'mon, i'm allowed to get sentimental every once in a while.) that's him on my shovel when i rode down to visit. so, pardon if the posts get slim, I'll be busy busting my ass. thanks for staying tuned.

No comments:

Yup. We be on the INSTAGRAM trend too...