Monday, April 19, 2010

maybe its just me....

so last nite i heard the rumblings of the neighbor in apt. three and chocked it up to him being drunk as usual and coming home from a late nite. I was on the floor working on a take home exam for my astronomy class and figured i'd step out back for a smoke. as i get back inside and begin to pick up my pencil i can hear what sounds like cops outside my door barking orders. without even looking through the peephole (dumbass), i began to undo the lock and hear both cops simultaneously yell "STAY IN THE APARTMENT!" look through the peephole and see them with guns drawn and can hear my neighbor yelling at them. They've got him facedown on the carpet and are proceeding to cuff him while he denies that the now deceased body lying in his kitchen was his fault.

I didn't know the victim at all, and i didn't know my neighbor so well, but i'd see him in passing all the time. Always super nice. It wasn't till i get a tip from the barber across the street to stay away from him that i decided i would keep all communications down to a hello, some hallway chatter, and the friendly "have a good day". Glad i listened to the barber. I don't know all the details, but knowing someone just got stabbed to death about 20ft from you is a really creepy feeling. even crazier when you walk down to check the mail and see a number on a piece of paper on the ground with a blood stain next to it. i don't know, this is the closest i've ever been to murder and it just gives me the heebie-jeebies knowing the guy who did it..... i don't know... I'm in a weird mood right now.

frame is back from powedercoat and ready to be turned in to a motorcycle. It actually cost me less than i thought it would (a case of Heineken, and a 30pack of Milwaukee's Best Light) and came out fantastic. sorry, no pics. Although i wish i would have gotten some shots of the girls me and cody went out partying with saturday nite..... i'm sure they'd make the girls at that "other party" that was going on look like they're fresh out of the kennel.

later.

3 comments:

Nick said...

Gnarly!

Spanner said...

Heres a link to it

http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee/91442844.html

T1 said...

fuck that! that's some nutty ass shit bro

Yup. We be on the INSTAGRAM trend too...