Tuesday, January 20, 2009

"the nine most terrifying words in the english language are: 'I'm from the government and i'm here to help.' " -Ronald Reagan


I quote that not because Obama was sworn in today. i would put it up here if McCain was, and i would put it up here if my canidate was up there too. today was just that realization to me that this is the begining of some interesting times. the country is in a lot of turmoil and the reigns have just been handed over... thankfully. I listened to the whole speech today and can honestly say i came away nervous, anxious, but optimistic that we are going to make it through this. i think we're gonna see alot of change for the good. but that can't come without change for the bad. I'll keep my head up, follow along with what's going on, and of course still be very leary to trust anyone on capitol hill. democrat, republican, liberal, or libertarian.

1 comment:

Moped said...

Right on. That Statue of Liberty picture is some funny shit.


See how he stands against RE:FISA/warrantless wiretapping.

Yup. We be on the INSTAGRAM trend too...