Thursday, April 3, 2008

250cc of fury!


i feel like i have a bad crack addiction. I got the jonesin to ride yesterday, and seeing as my bike is in pieces, I was gonna fire up my roommates panhead and ride it down to the shed... hell, it has to go down there for some repairs anyway, why not ride it. After nearly collapsing of a heart attack from trying to push start the heap, some dude gave me a tow... popped the clutch at about 30 and still nothing. I was ready to give up on my hopes of riding and hop in my truck when my buddy Dan offered me his bike instead.... a 250 rebel! hell yea! It's a rebel, but hell, having not ridden since december, it sure beats my truck... I felt like a bear on a bicycle and the thing wouldn't go over 60, but still... man is it nice to get some wind in your face again!

2 comments:

slaytanic said...

my sister has a 250 rebel and every now and again i take it out. u know how little i am and i feel big on it. i wish i coulda saw u riding that fukin bike! that woulda been classic!!!

the colonel said...

ahaahaha- Like a fucking circus bear! now you know how I felt! Them things still are a blast though. You can fucking throw them things around like nobody's business!

Yup. We be on the INSTAGRAM trend too...